- Geek Speak
- The Persuasive Post, part three
- Project questions
- Course evaluations
- Technologies: Intersect (see review at Seattle 2.0); smartphones, ubiquitious wifi (ppt)
- Conversation Guidelines For Take An Other To Lunch (notes from TEDWomen)
- Pair up
- Read each other’s post (links below)
- Q&A : what questions did the post raise? what really worked for you as a reader? what questions did you have after reading the essay? did you feel persuaded? suggestions to the author
- Reflection (details from syllabus) : due next Tuesday via Catalyst CollectIt
- Next Tu schedule and agenda : 6.30 start if it works for your schedule — ~3 minutes (no more than 5 min MAX) each to talk about your project. Practice – 3 minutes is NOT very long!!
- PROJECT FINAL – everyone should create a blog post with details about the project, including a link to the blog or page that is the project home. I will be linking to each of these in prep for Tuesday’s recap.
Persuasive posts from student spreadsheet (absent tonight: Josh, Joshua, Rowdy, Stephanie)
- Jessi (don’t see on your blog)
- Krystal (don’t see on your blog)
(don’t see on your blog)