Project updates for the week.
By Friday 6 November at 6 pm:
Post to your blog (categorized assignment)
(1) Specific details about your project (thesis statement, goal, purpose: concrete and concise)
(2) Your proposed timeline for completion. Break the project down into steps, as you see them.
- For example, for blogs/websites there’s name – purpose – audience – design – content plan – setting up the WP account (among others!).
- For research papers – refine/finalize thesis statement – sources – draft schedule.
- For portfolios – see blog plus identifying existing content.
(3)In addition, tell me what your measures of success are – what will it take for you to feel like the project has been a success?
Grouped by project type:
- Research papers:
Ashley – Ivan – Kaarin – Lizeth – Rachelle
Abigail – Alana (competition)/Melissa — Michelle – Alayna – Alisa – David – Kathleen (wow!) – Lauren – Liz (competition) – Natalie
Andrew (competition) – Tara – Yana (competition)
Bryan (competition)/Jay – Keala –Kyle