This Week’s Topics:
- Using and images (yours and those produced by others)
- Technologies: flickr
- Discussion: YouTube, Flickr and text integration
- Creative Commons (lab)
Discussion leader reflections, weeks 1 and 2 – if you’re not linked here, please “reflect” by Wednesday
- Creative Commons License (lab – minimum, about page; preferred, also sidebar)
- One comment this week should be on a fellow student’s subject matter post from last week.
- Everyone has not produced a project timeline
- All projects are due finals week; we’ll have “show and tell” our last week of class
- All projects will be published online: either as a stand-alone site or as a page on your course blog. All projects will be discoverable via a blog post that provides highlights and a link to the project. These posts are due Monday, 14 December at 3.30 pm (when our class would conclude, were we to have class that week).
- Retroactively (by Wed): please categorize all blog posts related to your project as “project” rather than ‘assignment’ (Kathy -> demo quick edit)
- Next due date (by Monday, 9 am):
** all projects: update on where you are re your timeline; everyone should have set up their external site – link to in
** all papers: annotated bibliography (blog post); prefer APA style; at least two scholarly sources, minimum six. Short statement on how each source might contribute to your paper. Papers will be 1400-1700 words and may include photos, charts, YouTube clips. Bibliography will not count towards word count.